For additional information on bus routes and schedules, please call (530) 252-7433.
Free Fare Days are back in the first week of April 2019! For more information click here.
SERVICE ALERT: Effective January 1, 2019 - The East County and South County to and from Susanville routes on Monday through Thursday will merge into one route called South County. The Commuter route and schedule to SIAD base will NOT change. Friday services will remain the same. Please click here for the new route and schedule information.
Download detailed bus route information for all areas we serve. For more information on connecting services to Redding, Red Bluff or Reno and transit options in north Lassen please click here. Information about our complementary paratransit service Dial-A-Ride can be found here.
You can also view routes, system alerts or real-time status updates for free on http://lrbpublic.etaspot.net/ from your computer or lrbmobile.etaspot.net from your mobile. The ETA SPOT app is also available in the Apple app store and in the Google play store. Simply download the app for free and select Lassen Rural Bus as your agency.
The Lassen Rural Bus (LRB) provides service that includes routes for the City of Susanville, West County, East County and the South County Commuter Route, and summer service to Eagle Lake. Please call (530) 252-7433 for more information.
SUSANVILLE CITY ROUTE provides service in the city Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 6:52pm and Saturdays from 8:00am to 3:52pm; please refer to the map below for service locations. (This route includes service to the Susanville Ranch Park and the Honey Lake Valley Community Pool )
- The bus stop at the community pool will be served as long as the pool is open.
- The Upper Rancheria, Numa & Cameron and the Susan River Apartments bus stops are now served on an on-demand basis. Passengers who wish to be picked up at one of these three stops should call Lassen Rural Bus at (530) 252 7433 to notify the bus operator about their intent. Passengers who wish to be dropped off at one of these three stops should notify the bus driver when boarding the bus.
- Susanville (Wal-Mart / Lassen College)
- Devil’s Corral
- Westwood (Business Center)
- Clear Creek (Firestation)
- Hamilton Branch (Fishing Access Point)
- Holiday Market (Chester, Plumas County)
- Service to several locations to access the Bizz Johnson Trail (ask driver)
Download the West County Route Schedule
Download the Saturday West County Route Schedule
Download the Bizz Johnson Trail bus service info
SOUTH COUNTY ROUTE provides service between Susanville and Honey Lake Monday through Friday and the EAST COUNTY ROUTE provides service on Fridays and Federal Holidays. Both routes serve the following locations:
- Susanville (Riverside Drive, College, Northeastern Rural Health Clinic - Only South County)
- Susanville Mobile Home Park
- Johnstonville Store
- Leavitt Lake
- Days Inn RV Park
- Litchfield (Heard's Market - On demand on South County Route)
- Standish (Wayside Inn)
- A-3 @ Regina Rd.
- A-3 @ Cook Rd.
- A-3 @ Sears Rd.
- Janesville (Payless Gas Station)
- Milford (US 395 @ Milford Store)
- US 395 @ The Mark
- Herlong (Fort Sage Family Resource Center, Market, Mobile Home Park)
- Doyle (Post Office, Senior Center - South County and holiday route only)
The East County Route for the Federal Holidays runs on Columbus Day and Veteran's Day.
Download ALL South and East County Route Schedules
- Susanville (Riverside Drive)
- US 395 & SR 36 (Park & Ride)
- Janesville ( Chevron Park & Ride)
- Milford (Milford Store)
- Herlong (Herlong Market, SIAD Gate)
Download the South County Commuter Schedule
The EAGLE LAKE ROUTE provides service in to the Eagle Lake region on Saturdays, beginning Memorial Day weekend and ending on the final Saturday of September, or upon the closing of Eagle Lake Road, whichever comes first, and serves the following locations:
- Susanville (Wal-Mart, Diamond Mountain Casino, and Main and Gay)
- Lake Forest
- Gallatin Marina/Beach
- Spalding (Eagle Lake Store)
- Bucks Bay
- Mariner’s Resort-Stones
Services is by demand only. You must call by 5pm the Wednesday before your trip on Starurday. For more information please call the LRB Office at (530) 252-7433
Download the Eagle Lake Route Schedule
BUS PASSES are available for purchase during normal business hours at:
For detailed Route Maps and Guides for the Lassen Rural Bus service are available for download in Acrobat PDF format. You will need a copy of Acrobat Reader to view the files. Get Acrobat Reader.